We have gained immense experience in this domain by manufacturing and supplying a great range of Hydraulic Cylinders. These cylinders are ideally suited for supporting function in construction and mining industries, in the handling of heavy industrial equipments. These cylinders are designed by our experienced professionals in compliance with latest technology and international standards. Our offered Hydraulic Cylinders is available at reasonable price and also with customized sizes and specifications. Our professionals ensure that only defect-free range is delivered at the clients' end within the promised time.
Range of Electro pneumatics' Hydraulic Cylinders
- Robust design
- Corrosion resistant
- High operational fluency
- Easy to operate
- Bore Dia. 40mm to 400mm.
- Stroke Lengths upto 2,400mm for pressures upto 350 Kg/cm2
- High strength steel piston rods accurately ground and hard chrome plated to ensure anti-corrosion and maximum life of bearings and seals.
- Toughened, alloy steel piston rods available on request.
- Seamless drawn cylinder pipes are precisely honed to a fine finish internally to provide long life for piston seals and to prevent corrosion.
- Piston and ram seals of bronze filled PTFE having very low coefficient of friction and anti-extrusion characteristics ensure perfect sealing with absolutely frictionless smooth movement.
- Cartridge-type sealing concept for piston rods enables easy maintenance and replacement of seals without opening of cylinder end covers. This facility is extremely useful where cylinders are mounted on machine structure since the cylinder does not have to be dismantled.
- Piston and piston rod are supported with replaceable self-lubricating bronze filled PTFE bearings which provide accurate and smooth frictionless movement.
- End covers are all fabricated and are of robust design to withstand heavy forces. Cold phosphatising is done for rust prevention prior to painting.
- Wide varieties of mounting styles are available.
- Tie rod design makes the cylinder rugged and maintenance easier.
- Inspection: Hydrostatic Pressure testing of all hydraulic cylinders at maximum working pressure for leakages and guaranteed performance.
- Optional piston rod and rod threads may be offered on request.
- For special cylinders like double ended cylinders, stroke adjustment cylinders and cylinders for mobile application, please contact our Sales Department.